Human Resource and Benefits Coordinator
|July 17, 2013 - July 29, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Competitive based on related experience|
|Benefits:||Part time benefits available |
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
Cascade Medical is currently recruting for a part-time (32 -35 hours/week) Human Resource and Benefits Coordinator.
Hours can be flexible if necessary, but should occur between 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM Monday-Friday.
Part time benefits available with potential for additional benefits effective 1/1/14.
Cascade Medical offers a positive and productive team culture, with a big emphasis on employee relations, and a strong set of Shared Values. The HR Department is busy and implementing many new processes and programs. We blend hard work and fun and offer a high quality work environment. We are looking for candidates who work well independently, but contribute fully to the team. Attitude is everything!
|Duties:||The Human Resource and Benefits Coordinator provides administrative and HR professional level support to the Director of Human Resources. This will include support in the areas of recruitment, employee relations,records management and benefits administration. Provides resource information to staff and Department Managers as requested.|
- Candidates must possess a minimum of an Associates Degree in Business or Human Resources. May substitute education with relevant experience as long as experience is at least three or more years of continuous recent experience working in a Human Resources support capacity. Experience with benefits administration will be a strong qualifier.
- Broad fundamental knowledge of employment law, EEOC, FMLA, and state and federal wage and hour regulations
- Strong demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products, to include Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience managing and manipulating data in a database system.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organize work activities and develop realistic action plans to complete assigned projects.
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain 100% confidentiality
Qualified candidates should apply with an online application completed in its entirety, including salary history. Please attach a targeted cover letter and resume. Incomplete application packets will not be considered.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.